Applicants to ERCC Theological Seminary must fulfill the following general requirements
- Provide satisfactory evidence of sound Christian character and a call of God to a Christian vocation.
- Be recommended by the Local Church Council (LCC), Conferences, General Church Council.
- Take and pass an entrance examination and personal interview.
- Meet the academic requirements for entrance as outlined below.
- Married applicants must have legal marriage as solemnized or sanctified in the church before they are eligible to enroll.
In line with the standard of education in Nigeria, the minimum entry academic requirement for students into the Diploma programes is four credits including English language in not more than two sittings; while the minimum requirement for admission into the Bachelor degree programmes is five credits including English language in not more than two sittings.
Entrance examinations usually take place first week of April and successful candidates will be interviewed by our Faculty.
Our application form can be downloaded and printed in [full] colour, filled and submitted to the Registrar’s office or email to email@example.com with evidence of payment and required documents accompanying the form.
Entry requirements by academic programme
a. Candidates must have at least four credits including English Language in WAEC/NECO in not more than two sittings.
b. Candidates must satisfy the Seminary by passing its Entrance Examination/Interview.
Bachelor Degree is a four year programme. Candidates must have academic qualifications which meet one of the following requirements to sit for the entrance examination
a. Candidates with a Diploma in Theology or Religious Education from any institution recognized by the Seminary and other related certificates as may be approved by the Seminary spend three years.
b. Candidates must have at least five credits including English Language in WAEC/SSCE/NECO in not more than two sittings.
c. Applicants for BA Programme shall register for and write JAMB exams as directed by the NUC. JAMB registration slip must accompany application form.
d. Candidates must satisfy the Seminary by passing its Entrance Examination/Interview.